CAPE MAY - The public is invited to join Elliot Engel and actor Quinn Hawkesworth as they explore the world of Charles Dickens with lectures and performances at Cape May Stage, 405 Lafayette St. Sunday, Dec. 7 through Tuesday, Dec. 9.
Included in the extravaganza is a four-course meal at the Washington Inn, along with a wine tasting and a holiday tour of Cape May. Admission is $160 per person.
* Sunday, Dec. 7 at 7:30 p.m. Seasons greetings! Classic Christmas literatures
* Monday, Dec. 8 at 9:30 a.m. How William became Shakespeare
* Monday, Dec. 8 at 10:15 a.m. Our slippery mother tongue: a light look at the history of the English Language
* Tuesday, Dec. 9 at 10 a.m. Lecture/discussion of a Dickens novel
* Tuesday, Dec. 9 at 11 a.m. A Dickens of a show
* Tuesday, Dec. 9 at 3 p.m. Pride of place: The brilliance of Southern literature
For more information, call 609-884-5404, 800-275-4278 or visit www.capemaymac.org.