Written by Staff Reports Tuesday, March 13, 2012 12:00 pm
|< Prev||Next >|
It is the most important day of your life, and you are the star. But make sure your attendants look great, too.
• Choose different styles of bridesmaids’ dresses in the same colors, or select varying colors in a consistent style.
• Dress junior bridesmaids (ages 9-13) in youthful versions of the bridesmaids’ dresses, or in a different shade (for example, use pink to match burgundy).
• Take your ring bearer to a tux shop for his own fitting.
• For the gents, choose sophisticated suits. No bold patterns, no light blue or rust-red suits, and nothing made of velvet (please).
• Men, don’t wear a cummerbund. They’re traditional, but they tend to look messy; plus, they may translate to “high school prom” instead of “sophisticated wedding party.”
• Order two boutonnieres for the groom, in case the first one wilts. A boutonniere has a shorter life span than a bouquet.