Community Center fire means kitchen repairs

Attention: open in a new window. PrintE-mail

TUCKAHOE – Committeeman Ed Barr, who oversees recreation as part of his duties on township committee, said last week that there was a fire in the Upper Township Community Center that will require some repairs to the kitchen.

 

Nobody was injured thanks to a couple fire extinguishers and cool heads, he said.

There was damage to the kitchen stove and a hot dog cooker, as well as some ceiling tiles, said Barr. Those items will be repaired or replaced, he said.

 


blog comments powered by Disqus