Contact FEMA for disaster assistance

Attention: open in a new window. PrintE-mail

WILDWOOD- Returning residents and business owners in Wildwood are urged not to put leaves and other debris in the street or sidewalks.

If you sustained losses or damages from Hurricane Sandy, you may be eligible for disaster assistance. You must contact FEMA by registering online at or by calling 1–800-621‑3362 (FEMA) or TTY: 1–800-462‑7585.

Residents can call the City Clerk’s office (522‑2444) from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. to report damage from Hurricane Sandy. The city is waiting for information regarding FEMA’s Disaster Assistance Center location and scheduled opening. 

The President has issued a Major Disaster Declaration for the State of New Jersey. 

As further information becomes available regarding public assistance it will be posted on  and on the Office of Emergency Management information line at 522-‑0117.

blog comments powered by Disqus